Friday, March 13, 2015

The Maze Runner Final Pre-book Review

Well, it is finally picking up! Of course, it is almost over.... what a teaser to force us to read the next book! My kids are hooked, though, so I guess it worked.

The girl has finally woken up, and "Things are changing" My boys bug me every night to keep reading, so it should be done and reviewed pretty soon.

Just a minor note. It is a shame that it took so long to get going. I mean, I get that there was a lot of world building that needed to be done, and I cannot say that I can think of a better way that he could have done it, except to have just done it faster or smoother. In fairness, it did steadily build in intensity and complexity. It hooked my boys. I really hope the next books will be smoother, now that the world building is done.  My boys are eager and we have three and 1/4 books to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment