Monday, December 21, 2015

Author Interview: Mercedes Fox

Hello Lovelies, 

Today we have an exciting interview with Mercedes Fox, author of an interesting looking werewolf series. If you are a fan of weres, give this series a go!

Without further ado, lets get on with the interview!
What is the current book you are promoting?

 I’m currently promoting Poaching the Immortal the hardest. Its my latest release and part two in the Vengeance of the Werewolf series. I do still promote Vengeance of the Werewolf book one and Life After Werewolf Domination book 1.

Who is your favorite character in your book and why? 

I’m going to have to say Ted Applegate. He starred in Vengeance of the Werewolf and is back in Poaching the Immortal. He’s had some rough adventures and turned into that which he hunted. 

What inspired this book?

 I’ve always loved werewolves. Books involving them were what I loved to read. I’ve always had my own ideas of the perfect werewolf. 


If your book were made into a movie, who would you cast? 

For Poaching the Immortal I’d cast Viggo Mortison as Aaron, Demi Moore as Andis, David Morrissey as Dave, Burt Reynolds as Deacon, Robert Duvall as Donavon, Matt Leblanc as Kit, John Travolta as Miles, and Ryan Gosling as Ryann

What is your next project?  

I’m working on the third book in the Vengeance of the Werewolf series. This time I’m focusing on a character from the first book, Principal Nico Howell. I left it open in the first book he was injured, had a broken arm and dogs were very nervous around him. So this is his story.

Who is your favorite fictional character and why? 

Harry Potter is my favorite. I love the adventures he has, the world he lives in, the braveness he implores and his love of his best friends. 

Thank you for joining us today Mercedes! Have a lovely day.


Mercedes Fox Bio: I’m an indie author married with three furbabies. I’ve always loved writing stories since childhood. When the opportunity came about four years ago to take my writing to full time I jumped on it.

Learn more about Mercedes by following her links! Where to purchase her books:
Amazon Author Page: 
Learn more about Mercedes Fox on her Website
Follow her on Goodreads: 
Follow her writing adventures on her Blog:
Check out her social media pages
Twitter:


And until next time,

Keep Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment