Friday, February 20, 2015

Book Review: Tannion

I finally finished Tannion by Wayne Elsner, and it was so enjoyable!

Tannion is a fantastic anti-hero, so to speak. His character development, processing his powers, using them for good and bad, and growing into his own is relatable.

I want to think that if I were to suddenly develop super powers I would be more like Spiderman than The Punisher, and yet... I do like the Punisher more.

Not saying that Tannion is necessarily like the Punisher, but his rationale for the paths that he takes are understandable, even if I would like to think that wouldn't be the way I would go.


I can't wait to read the next book in the series.

Check out Wayne Elsner's website to learn more about the series. Get your own copy of Tannion here

No comments:

Post a Comment